Can We Talk?
When you think of topics about Hospice, the history of hospice care, end-of-life care giving issues, or almost any subject related to what Hospice of South Georgia does; we have a team of qualified experts ready to bring an enlightening presentation to your professional, community or church group
Requested topics of past presentations have included:
- Hospice Care 101
- Emerging Trends in Hospice Care
- Caring for Yourself When You're Caring for Others
- Symptom Management in End-of-Life Care
- Professional Care Givers and Grief Issues in High-Loss Environments
- Multi-Cultural Awareness in Hospice Care
We even have resources and speakers who can present a wider variety of topics. These are tailored to the needs and interests of groups who have requested programs like:
- Stress Management
- Communicating with Compassion
- The 4 C's of Team Building
- The "Sandwich Generation"
Ready to Meet Your Program Needs!
Just call Katie Hardin at the Hospice of South Georgia office, 229.249.4100 and ask:"Can We Talk?"
Hospice of South Georgia has been selected as a partner with the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization's Caring Connections workplace outreach initiative. This initiative is striving to increase awareness about the needs of working caregivers.